- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- The Genealogical Paradox
- Where Do You Draw the Family History Research Line?
- DNA Could Prove to Be the Best Storage Option for Our Family History
- Library of Congress Local History and Genealogy Reading Room
- WordPress Plugin for Citations, Footnotes and Bibliographies
- Where Were Turbans Worn in the World in 1925?
- Musings of the History Queen of The Dalles, Oregon
- Historic Tucker Family Cemetery of Hampton, VA May Receive New Owners
- Carolyn L. Barkley, R.I.P.
- findmypast.com Will Offer Free Access to U.S. and International Military Records on Memorial Day
- Genetic Genealogy Plus for Adoptees
- Imperial War Museum and brightsolid to bring First World War Stories to Life Online
Category Archives: Farlin
My West and Farlin family were brought together in Raisin Township, Lenawee County, Michigan. The term “lenawee” or “lenawai” (Shawnee) cames from the Native American word meaning “man” from the Delaware “leno or lenno”. Lenawee County’s first white settlers were … Continue reading