- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- On the Road Again, This Time to Scotland
- Kelsey Grammer’s Episode on the U.S. Version of Who Do You Think You Are?
- Mapping Migration in the United States
- Sponsor a Celebrity Walker in the Preserve the Pension Fun Walk at FGS2014
- Will Ancestry.com Add Family Health Info to Autosomal DNA Genetic Genealogy Service?
Category Archives: Reviews
I tried forms. I tried interviews. Some family members are really cooperate, sharing what they know and have willingly. Others are definitely more challenging and not so open. After a bit of trial and error, I found a book that … Continue reading
According to initial reviews, the newly updated book by Mark Herber, “Ancestral Trails: The Complete Guide to British Genealogy and Family History”, is bigger and better with the new and expanded edition. And it is also available in paperback. “Ancestral … Continue reading