- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- The Genealogical Paradox
- Where Do You Draw the Family History Research Line?
- DNA Could Prove to Be the Best Storage Option for Our Family History
- Library of Congress Local History and Genealogy Reading Room
- WordPress Plugin for Citations, Footnotes and Bibliographies
- Where Were Turbans Worn in the World in 1925?
- Musings of the History Queen of The Dalles, Oregon
Category Archives: Reviews
I tried forms. I tried interviews. Some family members are really cooperate, sharing what they know and have willingly. Others are definitely more challenging and not so open. After a bit of trial and error, I found a book that … Continue reading
According to initial reviews, the newly updated book by Mark Herber, “Ancestral Trails: The Complete Guide to British Genealogy and Family History”, is bigger and better with the new and expanded edition. And it is also available in paperback. “Ancestral … Continue reading