- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- The Genealogical Paradox
- Where Do You Draw the Family History Research Line?
- DNA Could Prove to Be the Best Storage Option for Our Family History
- Library of Congress Local History and Genealogy Reading Room
- WordPress Plugin for Citations, Footnotes and Bibliographies
- Where Were Turbans Worn in the World in 1925?
- Musings of the History Queen of The Dalles, Oregon
- Historic Tucker Family Cemetery of Hampton, VA May Receive New Owners
- Carolyn L. Barkley, R.I.P.
- findmypast.com Will Offer Free Access to U.S. and International Military Records on Memorial Day
- Genetic Genealogy Plus for Adoptees
- Imperial War Museum and brightsolid to bring First World War Stories to Life Online
Category Archives: Michigan
In another brilliant family history and local history piece, Winquatt of Musings of the History Queen brings us “The mystery of Justin Chenoweth.” In The Dalles, Oregon, Chenoweth’s name (spelled Chenowith by the locals) is plastered all over town. There’s … Continue reading