- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- On the Road Again, This Time to Scotland
- Kelsey Grammer’s Episode on the U.S. Version of Who Do You Think You Are?
- Mapping Migration in the United States
- Sponsor a Celebrity Walker in the Preserve the Pension Fun Walk at FGS2014
- Will Ancestry.com Add Family Health Info to Autosomal DNA Genetic Genealogy Service?
Tag Archives: peshtigo
The following are images from our collection for the James Asa Knapp and Emma Knapp family in Taylor Rapids, Wisconsin, from circa 1920-1930. For stories and information on many of these people, see our Knapp category. For a list of … Continue reading
In The Peshtigo River, Marinette County’s Greatest Remaining Natural Resource was put together by Jim Frink on the High Falls Flowage site, a site about the lake and surrounding land and rivers, based upon a report in “The Water Powers … Continue reading
The following poem by Wayne Knapp speaks of his childhood home in Taylor Rapids, Wisconsin, a town lost to time and nature not far south of Goodman in the far northern wilderness of the state. Taylor Rapids was once home … Continue reading
I have spoken often of how much of my youthful happiness is owed to my wonderful departed sister, Nonie. She was one in a million. She a teacher, mother, and sister to us, especially to my younger brother, Wayne, and … Continue reading