- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- The Genealogical Paradox
- Where Do You Draw the Family History Research Line?
- DNA Could Prove to Be the Best Storage Option for Our Family History
- Library of Congress Local History and Genealogy Reading Room
- WordPress Plugin for Citations, Footnotes and Bibliographies
- Where Were Turbans Worn in the World in 1925?
- Musings of the History Queen of The Dalles, Oregon
- Ireland’s General Register Office Records Finally to Go Online
- 6 Best Free Genealogy Programs
- U.S. Version of "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns to Television on TLC, Starting July 23
- Are Digital Libraries Going to Replace Traditional Books?
- New DVD from Genealogical.com: GENERATIONS: The WPA Ex-Slave Narrative Genealogical Resource Database
Tag Archives: lessor
Gladys Anderson was the daughter of Antone Anderson and Lilly (Peterson) Anderson, niece of Johan (John/Jack) and Helena (Blickfeldt) Anderson, and granddaughter of Hans Anderson and Sigrid (Olson) Anderson of Norway, and great-granddaughter of Andrias Anderson, the first Anderson immigrant … Continue reading
Otto Anderson (1870-1916) was a surprising find in my Anderson lineage, a successful businessman well-known and respected in his community. We’re still researching information about him, but I’ve found enough to help us paint the picture of my not-so-distant relative, … Continue reading
The past two weeks has found me searching for Grandfather Anderson. All of them. Well, some I’ve found, but a lot I haven’t. Let me tell you about the first of two Grandfather Andersons we’re looking for. Hans Anderson from … Continue reading