- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- The Genealogical Paradox
- Where Do You Draw the Family History Research Line?
- DNA Could Prove to Be the Best Storage Option for Our Family History
- Library of Congress Local History and Genealogy Reading Room
- WordPress Plugin for Citations, Footnotes and Bibliographies
- Where Were Turbans Worn in the World in 1925?
- Musings of the History Queen of The Dalles, Oregon
- Photos and Vital Information on every Tombstone in more than 770 Connecticut Cemeteries Now Online
- Will Some DNA Testing Become a Felony?
- Historic Tucker Family Cemetery of Hampton, VA May Receive New Owners
- Carolyn L. Barkley, R.I.P.
- findmypast.com Will Offer Free Access to U.S. and International Military Records on Memorial Day
Tag Archives: identifying photopgraphs
Photo Detective is the blog of photo historian Maureen Taylor, author of “Uncovering Your Ancestry Through Family Photographs.” She helps readers play detective with their photographs for free. The details are usually in the photograph such as the hairstyle, clothing, … Continue reading →