- Family Names
- Genealogy Research Resources
- Site Map
Family History Updates
- 23andMe and MyHeritage Announce Strategic Collaboration and Product Integration
- Have You Talked with a Streetlight Recently?
- Update: Was Jack the Ripper REALLY Identified through DNA? No!
- New Fellows of the American Society of Genealogists and 2014 Winners of Jacobus Award and ASG Scholar Award
- Plus Edition Newsletter Has Been Sent
Tag Archives: photo detective
According to Wikipedia, the Turban first appeared in the history of clothing early on, highlighting turbans called phakeolis worn by the Byzantine army. My question is where was my grandfather, Howard W. West Sr., that he captured this picture of … Continue reading
There is a Coast Guard Museum in Seattle, Washington. This will be invaluable as I dig more into the lives of my father and his father, both serving in the Coast Guard in the Pacific Northwest and Pacific Ocean. The … Continue reading